Working with our sister company Torridon Munro Guides we can arrange for a trip up and of the local Munros including the infamous An Teallach or any of the Torridon Munros.
Let our experienced local Torridon Munro Guides take you on a great mountain walk giving great exhilarating views of the Highlands. The Torridon area is famous for its iconic mountains
- Beinn Eighe’s two classic Munros
- Liathach which is rated by many hillwalkers as Scotland’s finest mountain and again two Munros
- Beinn Alligin the Mountain of Beauty in Gaelic with two Munros and the infamous Horns of Alligin
- Slioch the ‘spear’ mountain a challenging Munro due to its remoteness
- An Teallach’s double Munro ascent is one of the most sought-after ridge traverses in the Scottish
- Sgurr Mor & eastern Fannichs is a magnificent remote ridge-walk taking in four Munros
- Beinn Dearg the Ullapool Munros
- Fisherfield Wilderness five remote Munros, a great overnight adventure
Bag a classic Munro in the Torridon mountains and beyond. Wether this is your first Munro or the culmination of years of walking to achieve a more challenging peak. We will guide you through your day. Come along and see wildlife and find out about local culture too.
All our guides are fully qualified, carry first aid lits and emergency shelters with a life time of experience walking and climbing in the mountains of Scotland.